fot

Re: Hot dang!

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hot dang!
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:48:31 -0800
Well.... the weather is awesome today in Los Angeles... there's even a Triumph
club meeting tonight.... but, alas, it is Grammy night.    Oh, does this mean
that I want to watch the Grammy's instead of drive my Triumph today?

Oh the contrary....  it's because I'm two blocks from the Shrine
Auditorium(tonights home of the Grammys)  and because the City of Los Angeles
has made just about every parking space on the street a "Temporary Tow Away
Zone" to make room for the Limos and traffic...   neighbors decided to block my
garage... without even leaving a note on their car... as to who's car it is....
and where I can find them...

Oh well... trapped... and I dare not take my other car out of here... as I will
not be able to find a parking space upon my return.

Thank god I'm moving in a few months!

--Justin
Los Angeles