fot

Re: BOB WISMER'S RETIREMENT PARTY

To: <TR3197@AOL.COM>, <BillDentin@AOL.COM>,
Subject: Re: BOB WISMER'S RETIREMENT PARTY
From: "Baxter Culver" <peyote222@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 19:13:15 -0800
Okay,

I want to see the photos.    where are they?   no attachements with my
e-mail.    These old-timers from the central coast, do they look any
different than those of us on the left coast, right coast.   Maybe they
don't wear their polyester sport coats in the winter like we do--saving them
for more appropriate climatic conditions?   Where are the pictures???