fot

Re: BOB WISMER'S RETIREMENT PARTY

To: <BillDentin@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: BOB WISMER'S RETIREMENT PARTY
From: "Baxter Culver" <peyote222@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 17:57:26 -0800
Bill--
having spent the day (sunday) changing out a water pump on the F-350  (and
why do they always bury them behind all the other stuff?)  only to screw it
up and have to do it again next week,  the comment from  the erudite Henry
Adamson was most welcome.     Ego restoration is always welcome- -I only
wish I could spend a whole summer,  dragging  peyote around the entire
circuit.