fot

Re: Yet another nomination

To: JFrymark@aol.com, Gt6steve@aol.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yet another nomination
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:43:11 EST
FOT...always glad to see another E Ticket member join the ranks. Officially
dubbed "John the Volvo killer" I dare say we'll all a little more respectful
when you choose to pass John....smile. Joke aside..sorry to hear you bent that
white beauty on such an immoveble object as a Volvo.

To get back on track ASAP...do you need a hood? Paul said you might. Let me
know as i will be seeing two sources next weekend 6/7March who might have
such. I believe I have a front valance out back if you need one as well. Let
me know (and FOT) if I (we) can help.

Hope to see you soon. Buttonwillow too soon? By the way...email me your
address and phone number will you.?? I've managed to lose a key datafile and
you were on it. Sorry 'bout that.

Bill Burroughs, VTR So West Rep, E Ticket Triumphs, Founder SCTOA
70 TR6, 69 TR250, 73 MkIV, 69 GT6+, 59 TR3A and two 65 TR4A
Vintage Race Cars. Happy Motoring!! 310-641-9204