fot

Re: Triumph Sabrina

To: BillDentin@AOL.COM, MWO.Jeans.Fashion@t-online.de
Subject: Re: Triumph Sabrina
From: "Gregory Petrolati" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 05:38:43 PDT

>I have some photos of Sabrina (the photo model, who they named the
engine
>after), and it is clear to me see why they named that engine after
her.

  I have too:) You probably could tell it was her coming into a room
about a minute before she actually arrived!

I think Robson should include a photo of her in the next edition of
his book... Just so the "children" amongst us could have a point of
reference. Errrrrr... perhaps two points:*).......

   Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)