fot

Newsletter Copy Request by Mid-Ohio

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: Newsletter Copy Request by Mid-Ohio
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 08:18:10 -0500
Whoops, I didn't finish this. Let me try again...and add some names.

I know that some articles have been written about the Mid-Ohio Challenge.
Some of them may not be suitable for Steve's request and some may be
forthcoming shortly in the next issues, but please consider the following
request.

If you have anything suitable for Steve Bidlack, who represents the Mid-Ohio
Track, please send to the attached address.

The MG guys (Mark Palmer) devoted almost a whole newsletter to this event.
They are well organized. Nobody has ever accused the TR guys of being well
organized.  :-) And Paul Richardson advises that we lead them to believe
this until we get to the checkered flag......whoops poked the sleeping dog
again.

If you have ANYTHING of historical interest that Steve can edit regarding
Triumphs or MGs, please drag your rag out and send...he might be able to
edit something in.

We have some guys here, that ARE Triumph history...don't fail me.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander

My
fax # is 614/793-4621 and mailing address is TrueSports, Inc., 94 N. High
St.,
Ste. 50, Dublin, OH 43017.

Regards,
Steve Bidlack