fot

Gas Pedal

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Gas Pedal
From: JHarkness@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:05:34 EDT
Amici, as I slowly reassemble my TR3 vintage racer, hoping to make Mid Ohio,
a thought occurred to me: perhaps this is a good time to install a decent gas
pedal/linkage/cable setup.  However, as I checked my normal catalog sources,
Racer Wholesale, Pegasus, etc., I came up empty handed.  So my question is,
any of you have experience with  a good quality, racing gas pedal in a TR?
What's the brand, where did you get it, and any suggestions on installations?
 Any and all ideas appreciated.  Thanks.  John Harkness