fot

TR6 frame value?

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 frame value?
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 17:57:44 EDT
Hello all...

I may have a chance to buy a straight, rust free TR6 frame, including all
suspension parts and diff.  While I don't happen to need one right now, you
never know when something will happen.  How much should I be willing to pay
for such a thing?

There's also an engine ('75 TR6, Stormbergs), complete (including air
conditioner), but in unknown condition.  That's something I really don't
need, but might wind up with anyway.  What's it worth?

And no, there's no OD tranny or 4.55 ring and pinion, at least not anymore...
sorry.

Thanks,
Don Marshall