fot

Re: VTR Convention travel?

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR Convention travel?
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 07:48:59 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/99 1:27:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mjb@cs.utah.edu
writes:

<< Is the savings in airfare and the convenience of having transportation for
 the weekend worth the, uh, 100 mile drive?  Other options?  Worth flying
 in a day early and taking some side trips? >>

Years ago Jolene and I made that same trip... flew to Boston for a business
conference then rented a car and drove up into Maine for the weekend.  Seems
like it was a nice drive once we got out of Boston and it gave us a chance to
see some interesting places.  We might do the same thing this summer,
although with free tickets as a result of getting bumped on the way to Hudson
last year, it'll be tempting to go straight into Portland.  The bigger
question is, what are we going to drive in the autocross?

See ya,
Don Marshall