fot

Re: Montezuma's Ferrari and the FOT

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Montezuma's Ferrari and the FOT
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:19:19 EDT
Sorry, I liked Burt's first book as well as the rest of you, but he is
writing books to make money, just like I publish magazines to make a living.
You should spend advertising money for the list where it will do the most
good. Likely, British Car magazine, Vintage Motorsport, our publication
(Grassroots Motorsports) or on other British oriented websites.
If you just want to make donations for a good cause, to help publishers. I
know one, that needs money for a roll cage for his black '57 TR3!

Tim Suddard/Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports