fot

RE: Montezuma's Ferrari and the FOT

To: GRMTim@AOL.COM, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Montezuma's Ferrari and the FOT
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:33:34 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01BE8BB8.8088CA80

Actually, my intentions are purely selfish. I am simply thinking of how much
more I would enjoy having the book on my bookshelf with FOT in it.
Advertising has nothing to do with it.

Don't be jealous Tim, we love you too. I have every issue of GRM since I
first discovered the mag. But as good as it is, it never made me feel like I
was living the dreams of my callow youth.

You might consider cutting a deal with Burt to excerpt the first couple of
chapters--either in the magazine or online. Might help both of you.