fot

Re: FOT Decals-Limited availability

To: "Alexander Joseph H" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: Re: FOT Decals-Limited availability
From: "Roger Beasley" <beeline@iline.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:13:25 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_01BE919A.6D43BEE0

Amici,
How about it?  Did anyone "overbuy" and would you be willing to sell one or
two decals?  I plan to be at the Mid-Ohio TR/MG chalenge and want to show
solidarity with the Triumph camp.

Best regards,
Roger Beasley
Cape Coral, Fl
Vintage TR4

----------
> From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
> To: 'Amici Triumphi' <fot@autox.team.net>
> Subject: FOT Decals-Limited availability
> Date: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 10:53 AM
>
> I made an inquiry regarding the famous FOT decals.
>

> Take note of this:   There are three or four folks who 'overbought' in
order
> to insure the success of this project.
>
> A couple of folks said that they would share a decal or two with some
needy
> Triumph guys. (They do look quite good mounted on the front of the racing
> helmet) If you want one, make a general inquiry to the FOT list and I am
> sure you can get one or two to surface. It will get me out of this
> communication loop.
>
> However, if there seems to be sufficient interest, I will initiate
another
> run of these.  There twice as many 'members' that there was when we got
> these decals over a year ago.
>

> EagleOne Showcase:
>
> One more thing, Susan Hensley submitted Tristan (Spitfire) to the
EagleOne
> web site.  I agree with Bill Babcock. In the absence of our own Webster
> (hint...any volunteers willing to launch and maintain one?) this might be
> good place to showcase your car. In the spirit of Shameless Self
Promotion
> of Team Thick, I followed suit behind Susan and submitted a photo to Bill.
------=_NextPart_000_01BE919A.6D43BEE0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Amici,<br>How about it? &nbsp;Did =
anyone &quot;overbuy&quot; and would you be willing to sell one or two =
decals? &nbsp;I plan to be at the Mid-Ohio TR/MG chalenge and want to =
Alexander Joseph H &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;<br>&gt; To: 'Amici Triumphi' &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>fot@autox.team.net</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;<br>&gt; Subject: FOT Decals-Limited =
availability<br>&gt; Date: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 10:53 AM<br>&gt; =
folks who 'overbought' in order<br>&gt; to insure the success of this =
project.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; A couple of folks said that they would share a =
decal or two with some needy<br>&gt; Triumph guys. (They do look quite =
good mounted on the front of the racing<br>&gt; helmet) If you want one, =
make a general inquiry to the FOT list and I am<br>&gt; sure you can get =
one or two to surface. It will get me out of this<br>&gt; communication =
loop.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; However, if there seems to be sufficient =
interest, I will initiate another<br>&gt; run of these. &nbsp;There =
twice as many 'members' that there was when we got<br>&gt; these decals =
the EagleOne<br>&gt; web site. &nbsp;I agree with Bill Babcock. In the =
absence of our own Webster<br>&gt; (hint...any volunteers willing to =
launch and maintain one?) this might be a<br>&gt; good place to showcase =
your car. In the spirit of Shameless Self Promotion<br>&gt; of Team =
Thick, I followed suit behind Susan and submitted a photo to Bill.</p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BE919A.6D43BEE0--