fot

Re: Fear of Flying

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: Fear of Flying
From: "R. KASTNER" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 05:49:25 -0700
--------------BD1080A5C3A55B0BC585E3FE

If all the tires haven't blown out you obviously were not high enough.
Having flown a couple really high they are truly thin when they come to
rest with all the tires gone.  Kas

Bill Babcock wrote:

> I don't know about that. One of the guys I pit with flipped his MGB
> cleanly over--360 degrees in the air, landed flat on his wheels with
> no damage except he bit the hell out of his tongue, and his fuel cell
> came free.

<HTML>
If all the tires haven't blown out you obviously were not high enough.&nbsp;
Having flown a couple really high they are truly thin when they come to
rest with all the tires gone.&nbsp; Kas

<P>Bill Babcock wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;

<P><FONT SIZE=-1>I don't know about that. One of the guys I pit with flipped
his MGB cleanly over--360 degrees in the air, landed flat on his wheels
with no damage except he bit the hell out of his tongue, and his fuel cell
came free.</FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=-1>-----Original Message-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>From: Jack W Drews [<A
HREF="mailto:vinttr4@geneseo.net";>mailto:vinttr4@geneseo.net</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>Sent: Thursday, April 29, 1999 2:25 PM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>To: friends of Triumph</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>Subject: Fear of Flying</FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=-1>I have observed that it's pretty easy to get race casr
to fly, but they</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>don't land worth a damn.....</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>--</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>uncle jack</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>61 TR4 Rallye Replica Racer</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>71 TR6 Street Car named Desire</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------BD1080A5C3A55B0BC585E3FE--