fot

Re: Fear of Flying

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: Fear of Flying
From: bwarner@mediaone.net
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 08:26:22 -0400
Bill Babcock wrote:

> I don't know about that. One of the guys I pit with flipped his MGB
> cleanly over--360 degrees in the air, landed flat on his wheels with
> no damage except he bit the hell out of his tongue, and his fuel cell
> came free.

Count me in the flipper club.  My excursion over the wall in Nassau
earned me the altitude record in lieu of the lap record. At 55, dropping
on my head is something I care not to repeat.  Bit my tongue, also.
Felt horrible for three days.  Wallet felt horrible for eight months.
Ego still hurts.   Bill Warner