fot

Re: Rearranging the wardrobe

To: bob bownes <rbownes@neworks.net>
Subject: Re: Rearranging the wardrobe
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@robus.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 11:15:37 -0500
As I recall the optional TR-6 gear ratio, as normally fitted to PI cars was
3.45:1.  The standard ration for TR-6's and all TR-4's was 3.7:1.  As you
may have noticed, the rear differential mount on the TR-4A is different
than on the TR-6.  I much prefer the TR-4A mount - you will never tear it
loose, like you apparently did with your TR-6.  Only possible drawback is
that with the TR-4A rear cover, the gear oil capacity is slightly less than
with the TR-6 rear cover.  Good luck!