fot

RE: Montezuma's Ferrari

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Montezuma's Ferrari
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 15:55:21 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01BE95B8.05FF7BB0

Will the Triumph Racing Fellowship please rise and join me in the Hymn that
goes: "How dark and lonely a road can be, when you own a TR3..." Don't
forget the rummage sale tomorrow--there's lot's of lucas fuel pumps for
sale. Our thought for the day is "Life is like Synching SU's--If it's not
one thing, it's another. First you're up, then you're down. Then thy dashpot
overfloweth."