fot

Re: Montezuma's Ferrari

To: emanteno@ibm.net, TR3197@AOL.COM, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Montezuma's Ferrari
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 06:56:55 PDT
> > >"A Triumph Racing Fraternity" (instead of) "A Triumph Racing
>Organization"
> >

> > Not that anyone probably cares, but I dislike the "Fraternity" tag
> > myself.  I'd rather use "Organization" or something other than the
> > "F" word.
>
>The problem with the word "organization" is that it implys:
>
>dues
>officers
>rules
>meetings
>
>none of which we have. If we aren't organized, can we be an organization?
>
>;-)
>
>Maybe someone has a better suggestion?

     "I thought we were an autonomous collective!"

     We could be an anarchy, disunity, an unruly mob, or a
     clavern, a coven, a collection, a mess, or a gaggle.
     As a pod we could have a whale of a good time...

    If you want to be British Navy about it our TRs could be "cars
    of the line". Or we could be a clutch, a murder(as in crows and
    ravens).

    I could go on...

    Gre Petrolati

Is that disorganized enough?