fot

Nomination

To: Jack Brooks <brooks@belcotech.com>
Subject: Nomination
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 17:40:31 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Folk,

It has come to my attention that a certain person who is on the fringes
of getting into racing (autox) his TR3 is interested in joining our
august group. He hails out of New Jersey, I believe, but has been in
contact with other FOT's in the recent past.

That person is Jack Brooks.

Mark, could you please add him to the list and Jack B. when you get
something from Mark indicating that you are on the list, feel free to
introduce yourself.

Don't get too mushey, though...

;-)
... and Welcome.
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |