fot

Re: Mid-Ohio Singers/Wine & Cheese/MGTR Challenge?

To: <TR3197@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio Singers/Wine & Cheese/MGTR Challenge?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 21:25:48 +0100
>I know that JonMac sings....he told me so...
Yes, yes - happiest when in the role of Counter Tenor

>dont know about that other TR guy, Richardson.
Well, I knew him when he was a lad. In those days what emerged from his
mouth was a mellifluous note indeed. You should have heard him as The Angel
in Bach's Christmas Oratorio. Sheer magic - and he looked such a dear child
in his cassock, surplice and starched ruff - butter wouldn't melt in his
mouth. In his role as Crucifer when leading the Choir from the Chancel, he
once tripped over the hem of his cassock, and in a high treble piped "Oh,
S**T" as he fell flat on his face. At that point, I feel he unwittingly
found himself rapidly approaching a testicular abyss which, in a brief
period, aurally revealed something very different. Over the years that
followed and to my CERTAIN knowledge, riotous living, a consumption of
tobacco, an even greater consumption of booze and the general pleasures of
life, now impart a sound that no organ could easily accommodate.

Such a waste - and so sad. If only he'd better looked after himself in so
many ways.

Jonmac