fot

Re: Quartet for the Mid Ohio (fwd)

To: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Subject: Re: Quartet for the Mid Ohio (fwd)
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 13:07:25 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 5 May 1999, Kevin O'Driscoll wrote:

> Re:  THE BANGERS
> I might have to show up with a Marshall stack (a fine British and  very
> loud electric guitar amplifier), a drummer, bass guitarist, and full PA
> system  with that name... ;-))
> -Kevin

The bassist thing should be easy - there's three Bobs on this list
(actually two Bobs and a John - but his real name is Robert - right
John??) that play the bass. At least that I know of.

But if the band is called the bangers, do we have to do the head bangin'
thing?

;-)

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |