fot

Re: Singers?

To: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Singers?
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 10:22:05 -0500
Bob Lang wrote:

> I normally sing bass or lead. My vocal range is more or less baritone...
> although I have to stretch a bit to get above "D"
>

> And I can practice on the way from Boston to Mid-Ohio... nobody would be
> able to hear me... sounds like a plan!

Bob, you're on!! Let's see -- that makes three singers and about
seventeen name-suggesters -- all pretty funny. BUT -- we still need a
tenor -- who was that who was looking for their balls?
that's
OOOPPPS -- I apologize to any of the female persuasion -- hey -- maybe a
source for a tenor voice --

--
uncle jack
61 TR4 Racer