fot

Re: Overdrive kick-out

To: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive kick-out
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 20:29:42 +0100
Bob

If you look at my website page below - you will see how I got around
this problem.
Basically I wired the system differently to the normal wiring and used
an additional gear lever switch so that I could run the system in two
ways. I used a locking relay
so that when I go through neutral the relay drops out the OD to put the
gearbox in
the next 'normal' gear. It works very well for my TR4. If you are racing
then I would suggest a push button instead of a switch on the gearlever.

No doubt you will be able to modify my ideas to suit your requirements !
Let me know if you need further information

http://websites.diamond.co.uk/~b.johnson/page130.htm

--
Cheers
Brian Johnson  (UK)