fot

RE: FOT-shirts and our new PEERLESS

To: BillDentin@AOL.COM, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: FOT-shirts and our new PEERLESS
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:01:39 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEA7BA.F2EC79F0

Wow, it's certainly a lot prettier now--looks a lot like my Maserati Mistral
(actually it looks more like the 3500GT or the old Quattroporte). I hereby
officially retract my previous assertion that your Peerless is uglier than a
mud fence. Clearly I have no eye for inner beauty.

<TITLE>RE: FOT-shirts and our new PEERLESS</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Wow, it's certainly a lot prettier now--looks a lot =
like my Maserati Mistral (actually it looks more like the 3500GT or the =
old Quattroporte). I hereby officially retract my previous assertion =
that your Peerless is uglier than a mud fence. Clearly I have no eye =
for inner beauty.</FONT></P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: BillDentin@aol.com [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:BillDentin@aol.com";>mailto:BillDentin@aol.com</A>]</FONT>=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 1999 11:16 AM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: BillB@bnj.com</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: Re: FOT-shirts and our new PEERLESS</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>HERE SHE BE!</FONT>
</P>