fot

MOSS MOTORING Summer 1999 Volumn 18; Number 2

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: MOSS MOTORING Summer 1999 Volumn 18; Number 2
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:49:46 EDT
Amici:

Ya gotta love the new issue of MOSS MOTORING Drive Into Summer.  Especially
the classified ad in the center of page 29:

1970 MGB GT.  BRG, Wire Wheels,
overdrive, chrome bumpers, new
clutch.  Over all in good condition.
Triumph enthusiast fell into bad
company and acquired an MG.
$3,000 (318-396-5004) LA

I don't know who it is, but it sure sounds like our kind of people.

Bill Dentinger

PS

Not sure whose it is, but there's also a gorgeous BRG TR4 (#103) on page 9.

Any idea who owns the Frog Blue early TR3 on the same page?  Oh yeah, me!  If
you look close, you can see a poor 356 Coupe (just the roof line) being tied
up in traffic behind the MGB.  That's always nice to see, and a pleasure to
participate in.