fot

Confirmations?

To: PBench@valley.net, Jensen87@aol.com, JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: Confirmations?
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:32:45 EDT
Hello SVRA!

Some of my group have made inquiries about the confirmation of their entries.
California is a long way to travel and then find there is a problem with the
entry.

Will entry confirmations be sent out?

Looks like things are shaping up quite nicely. I hear that there are 50 plus
entries. If it is not a serious imposition, it might be fun to know the split
between the two groups. Certainly there are more TR entries than MGs. If
there are more MG entries, the fall back retort is, "remember size doesnt
matter, it's what you do with it".  (Susan, is this really true? )

Tactic: We have also engaged a secret group of TR enthusiasts. They are going
to bring several different 1/24 scale models of the MG and they will be
performing rituals similar to Voo Doo on these MG models. The Prince of
Darkness will reside at these rituals. We have also planted Julie Alexander
in Timing & Scoring (Sean Alexander - TR4 #197) as a last resort. We simply
cannot lose. Our friends from near Coventry are counting on us.

Hope I have not given anything away.

Triumph Owners Have More Fun. And if they can't be fast, they will be half
fast.