fot

Re: Grassroots Coverage of Mid Ohio Triumph/MG race & more

To: GRMTim@AOL.COM, TR3197@AOL.COM, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grassroots Coverage of Mid Ohio Triumph/MG race & more
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:53:07 -0400
WAIT,There seems to have been a misunderstanding. I understood it to be a
"whine and cheese" gathering, which was also a mystery as there were no
Porsche jockeys to be in attendence. Is it true "Speedi-Dry" is the main
corporate sponsor and their stock is expected to climb 4 points during the
feature race? (or is this too a mere rumor started by the Huns?)

;-)
Russ