fot

The Virus

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Virus
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:15:00 +0100
PC_Cillin at this end stopped it for me (I hope). Got as far as the first
screen and it wouldn't go any further, thank goodness. Had a search for it
in File Find and swilled out the Recycle Bin as I'm just a greenhorn with
computers and what lurks inside them. As for the individual who sent it, I'd
rather like to see him go forth and attempt to multiply in an environment
full of hostile rattlesnakes. If that isn't successful, I can do fairly mean
things with barbed wire and large meathooks in unmentionable and very
personal regions if my mind is persuaded in that direction.

John Mac

Book 1: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
Book 2: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/crocus
Triumph Over Triumph magazine: http://www.cyberware.co.uk/~chips11