fot

Re: The Virus

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Virus
From: ArthurK101@AOL.COM
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:24:57 EDT
In a message dated 22-Jun-99 16:26:31 Eastern Daylight Time,
jonmac@ndirect.co.uk writes:

> As for the individual who sent it, I'd
>  rather like to see him go forth and attempt to multiply in an environment
>  full of hostile rattlesnakes. If that isn't successful, I can do fairly
mean
>  things with barbed wire and large meathooks in unmentionable and very
>  personal regions if my mind is persuaded in that direction.

John, he probably didn't have a clue that his computer was infected.  That's
why anyone who doesn't have an Anti-Virus program on his/her computer and
doesn't update it and use it to check all attached files (before opening
them) has just "an accident waiting to happen."  Cheers.

Art Kelly