fot

Social events

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Social events
From: mikee@ragtops.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:00:44 -0400
FOT,
   I have the same question as Henry; When and where are social events. I
remember seeing notes about dinners and lunches at very garages and where
people would be meeting, but I never saved anything. Dave Hutchison
(concours Triumph Italia) and I (vintage racing Italia (pictures only so far))
expect to arrive with Dave's car on Friday afternoon. Since we are new at this;
vintage racing and Mid-Ohio, we don't know where to find you guys. We are
really looking forward to this and hope to meet all of you.

Michael W. Engard
Ragtops & Roadsters, Inc. mikee@ragtops.com
British Automobiles, repairs & restorations
215-257-1202 South-eastern Pennsylvania