fot

Re: MG/TRIUMPH CLASH Panoramic Photograph

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG/TRIUMPH CLASH Panoramic Photograph
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 19:10:32 -0600 (MDT)
Gosh, that last message of mine seemed a bit whiney, don't worry about
it.  I *will* be at this year's VTR meet.  Besides, it will be my tenth
consecutive VTR convention, don't want to miss that!

Still, if anyone wants to share a room, that would be nice.  I plan to fly
into Boston on Tuesday, rent a car, and manage to find my way to the meet
wednesday afternoon.  Then back to Boston sunday morning, for a long flight
home to Salt Lake.  The things I do for fun!

mjb.