fot

Spare Parts

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Spare Parts
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@robus.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:05:04 -0500
I have been doing some house cleaning in my garage recently, and have come
across a number of items that I would like to sell to make more room in the
garage.  Eventually I will come up with a more complete list, but a couple
of items I noticed are:

Stromberg carburetors (TR-4/4A) - I have one set that looks like it has
never been used.  Another set is complete with manifold and linkage, and
there is at least one other set of used carbs.  I will sell all or part of
this collection.  (I think I also have some rebuild kits for Strombergs).

TR-3/4 camshafts - I have parted out a lot of engines over the years, and
of course, most of them had a cam.  Some of these are not perfect (i.e.
pits on some lobes) but all could certainly be used as 'cores' for regrinding.

If you are interested (or know anyone who is) in any of these items, make
me an offer.  Thanks.