fot

Triumph/MG Photo Framing

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph/MG Photo Framing
From: "Roger Beasley" <beeline@iline.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:54:20 -0400
Amici,

At the risk of sounding cheap, I wanted to ask about others' experience in
getting the 50"x10" panoramic photo from Mid-Ohio framed.

The guy we use when we get frames made here for work just quoted me $80 to
have the photo put in a plain black aluminum frame with plain glass.  No
matting, nothing fancy.  Non-glare glass or lexan were even more.  I guess
I was expecting something less than the $45 I paid for the photo.

How does that price compare with your experiences?  Did he see me coming or
is that "the rate"?

Bye-the-way, the photo is great and never fails to impress.  It was a big
hit at last night's meeting of the British Car Club of SW Florida.

Roger Beasley
'62 TR4 Vintage Racer