fot

Re: Triumph/MG Photo Framing

To: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>, beeline@iline.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph/MG Photo Framing
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:02:58 -0400
The Spitfire Squadron, being noted as cheap weasels, makes their own, is it
any wonder, look at what we drive. Use a piece of 1/8' plexiglass cut at a
local hardware store (window quality) to the proper dimension.and use a
backer of luan plywood, trim the edge with a 3/4 round pine or oak piece of
trim stock from a local lumber yard. If you miter the corners and use brads
and glue on the assembly it gives nice square corners. The last one I did
cost about $8.15. (Oak will raise the price but I have used pine painted
black in the past with excellent results. At this point I have a number of
these from past events hanging in my home.
... $80.00 to me is half a race tire, unless of course your name is Donn
and you follow the formula Fords around!

Russ Moore