fot

It was a great meet - Re: VTR

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: It was a great meet - Re: VTR
From: billsohl@interactive.net (Bill Sohl Budd Lake)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 19:38:47 +0000
  Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net> wrote:
> Looks like maybe 15 FOT plus some have partners attending VTR.
>
> Maybe we can find a handy room and get together for a lying match.
> uncle jack

Well, don't know if there was ever any special meeting place, but
there were, indeed, many FOTers at the Portland. ME
VTR convention.  We just rolled home a couple of hours
ago.  The meet itself was an outstandingly orchestrated
event...AND it goes in the record books as being the second
largest turnout VTR has experienced.  That's a true
compliment to the efforts, organization and planning that
the New England Triumph host club put in.

More later...

Cheers,
Bill Sohl