fot

Re: VTR 99 Recap

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 99 Recap
From: Kenneth Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 17:31:34 -0400
McGaheyRx@aol.com wrote:

> So - do I have this story mostly correct ? Who is "Bill from
> St Louis"? is he really an anesthesiologist ? and was he ever
> located?

Hmm.  Why did nobody ask me?!?  I had all the registrants info
on computer, and could easily have tracked this person down.
The database was set up for exactly that purpose -- like when
Randy Clark, who was organizing the autocross, asked me for
a list of who it was that was both driving in the autocross
and going on the lobster bake, and also drove either a Spitfire,
GT6, or a prepared or modified TR.

Anyway, I'll look up "Bill from St. Louis" tonight.  Stay tuned...

--ken

PS:  I still can hardly believe how well the convention went.
Or that it was over in just a heartbeat.  After over 3 years
of planning, it does seem to have gone by in a flash.  I'll
have to set down some email with some of my memorable moments
tonight.  Thanks to everybody that came!  Maybe we'll see you
again in Portland, Oregon next year.  (If I manage to escape
common sense once again and actually drive coast-to-coast in
a pair of TR6s...)

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Sanders, PTP2-A001          |