fot

Re: VTR 99 Recap

To: Kenneth Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 99 Recap
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 17:25:54 -0400
At 05:31 PM 8/2/99 -0400, Kenneth Streeter wrote:
>McGaheyRx@aol.com wrote:
>
>> So - do I have this story mostly correct ? Who is "Bill from
>> St Louis"? is he really an anesthesiologist ? and was he ever
>> located?
>
>Hmm.  Why did nobody ask me?!?

Yeah, I was sort of wondering what was up.  When it was asked at
the banquet, I thought it was a reasonable request and thought
nothing of it, until today when someone (Bob Lang?) mentioned
that it was a joke.  I assumed that they were looking for
William Varnum, who works at Washington University in St. Louis
as a nurse anesthetist.  That's all I know about it...

later,

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu