fot

looking for a good GT6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for a good GT6
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 20:42:50 -0700
No, not for me.

Pretty regularly I get mail from someone who's found me through a web
search, read my pages about Bubba, and wants to buy him. Not currently
for sale. I like to encourage these folks to keep looking, since
GT6s have mostly gone unloved ... one guy has persisted, looked around,
can't find anything (he's in Oklahoma). Well, he found one rust bucket
that the guy was asking $10K for :-)

Wants help. So I said I'd poke around.

Anyone got a suggestion, know of a car, whatever? He's apparently willing
to travel if it's in good enough shape to drive back to OK.