fot

New member proposal

To: "'FOT@autox.team.net'" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: New member proposal
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:34:49 -0500
I'd like to propose for inclusion in this hallowed group Mr. Gary
Schneider.   Gary runs a TR6 in Madison (Wisconsin) Sports Car Club's
parking lot autocross series.  He's also the Steward of the autocross
series and is thinking of running the '6 in Midwestern Council's
Vintage/Historic events.

Most importantly, Gary is the sort of guy I'd like to have in the next
paddock space over.

I'll let Gary introduce himself to the group as he sees fit.  And
perhaps someone could explain the no-dues-no-rules rule...

Scott