fot

Re: There's something funny going on

To: TR3197@AOL.COM, petergcahill@compuserve.com, owner-fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: There's something funny going on
From: BillDentin@AOL.COM
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:43:17 EDT
Amici:

Me and old WISMER just spent four days in INDIANAPOLIS doing the NASCAR
BRICKYARD 400 thing, so we've missed all this mysterious shifting tides
stuff.  However, I urge all to stay calm.  Consider the back ground of these
messengers, as well as the fact that the English breweries are now back on
three full shifts a day.  Take it with a grain of salt.

Bill Dentinger

PS

Those red-necked, roundy-round NASCAR fans are a hoot.  At Thursday's early
practice sessions (three days before race day), they are giving standing
ovations for Test Laps (all except Jeff Gordon, that is).  Couldn't believe
it, with all the hype and press this guy gets, a substantial number of NASCAR
fans boo him every time he passes by.  Couldn't believe it.  He has his fans
(mostly the split-tailed variety), but it seems like half the people hate him.