fot

Re: There's something funny going on

To: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: There's something funny going on
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 17:01:52 -0400
I gather the only place ANYONE cheers for Jeff G is in Indiana, his home state.
Them 'ol rednecks just dont cotton to no one that aint from the south, run
moonshine to learn to race and talk so slow you wish you could pull the words
out
faster.  Not only that, but the sorry sucker races clean and still wins.