fot

Re: And now something from the TR list, currently in progress

To: <Malaboge@AOL.COM>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: And now something from the TR list, currently in progress
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:22:12 -0700
We manufacture Morgan headers.  They are a true "bolt on fit"  unfortunalty
the exhaust on a Morgan is on the outside of the chassis so the header
collector points away from the engine at a 45 degree angle and they won't
work on a TR.  If there is adequate interest, we could make a TR-2, 3, 4
version of the header.  On full race engines, we have made over 170 hp at
the flywheel using this header.  It is a 4-2-1 design with a 1/2 inch flange
to match with the inlet manifold  without any spacers.

Regards, Greg Solow
                                                                        The
Engine Room

Santa Cruz, Ca.