fot

Hot Tubbing is DANGEROUS!

To: fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Hot Tubbing is DANGEROUS!
From: Malaboge@AOL.COM
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 00:36:12 EDT
Fellow bolt bashers-

I haven't been home in about 2 weeks, so one of the first things I did this
weekend was fire up the ole hot tub, grab the pile-o-car mags, a cold one and
hit the tub. First mag to crack open is British Car (the new one with the
TR4A on the cover), but I never got to read it as one of the biggest,
meanest, nastiest, ugliest, did I say biggest?,Black Widows does a half
gainer into the tub with me. Now I'm not real sure how fond spiders are of
hot tubbing, but I don't think this one liked it much as it was trying to
grab ahold of just about anything, and I'm sure it's mood was not the best.
Now you have to realize that to get the most from a good hot tub, you gotta
have the jets turned up full blast, and this spider is now literally "jet
propelled" around the tub. Folkes, lemme tell ya there was a lot of "spider
shooting" and" Nick thrasing" goin on. I'm not sure who was more excited, but
after the wave crested, Nick was on the deck and both the spider and the
British Car had absorbed about all the ambiance that tub had to offer!

And now for something completely different:

I got word that the lacquerheads were about to shoot the inside and under
hood areas on the Duke of Oil, and seein as to how I was in the area, I
stopped by to see it before the act. Well to make a long story short, I spent
the next 5 hours sanding it myself! I'm not exactely a perfectionist, but
come on, you can't just paint over the crud because its hard to get out of
the corners. Is it me, a conspiracy, or don't people take pride in what they
do anymore? OK, OK, I'm not gonna get on the soapbox again.
As a footnote, I stopped by after the act and the paint that is on the car is
beauteous.

I need another cold one...
        Nick of Nor Cal