fot

Re: Hot Tubbing is DANGEROUS!

To: Malaboge@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Hot Tubbing is DANGEROUS!
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 09:38:21 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 Malaboge@AOL.COM wrote:

> Fellow bolt bashers-

[stuff deleted for brevity]

> Is it me, a conspiracy, or don't people take pride in what they
> do anymore?

Call me cynical, but this is one fallout from time being "too good". Yes,
they don't seem to give a shit (pardon the language), but if you then
complain, they'll hire a lawyer and sue you.

There is only one resort:

fade into the garage and work on the Duke... let the a$$holes kill each
other. They'll be done in a few years.

;-)

> OK, OK, I'm not gonna get on the soapbox again.
> As a footnote, I stopped by after the act and the paint that is on the car is
> beauteous.

It's all in the prep. I didn't do that well on mine, but it only cost
$300 (so far). And I won't give a rats arse when I get some "cone rash"
on it.

> I need another cold one...

Have an IBC root beer on me!

>         Nick of Nor Cal

Bob on Boston
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |