fot

RE: 3.7 diff gear sets

To: "'Bob Lang'" <LANG@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: 3.7 diff gear sets
From: Robert Bownes <rbownes@neworks.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 17:04:43 -0400
> Hmmmm....
>
> Is there a rumor here??? Will Bob Dr. Bobwrench become known as
> Billy-Bob?? Enquiring minds want to know!

More along the lines of Herr Doktor Bobwrench-san. New job will involve
a bit of domestic and international travel...

> On a completly unrelated tack - but in the spirit of the list, I must
> report that I did attend Sat. goings-on at Lime Rock Park in sunny
> Salisbury, CT this weekend past.

Ah, I was there on Monday. In The Rain. Worked the flag station at the
bridge (10 to you workers, black flag station to the drivers...)

> The TR3 was RHD, the driver had some regional affiliation,
> but I'm not
> sure if was NJ or Washington, DC area. Brain fade. Sorry.

He did well in practice on Monday, but had the hood fly up on the pace
lap and *wrap around* the driver and roll hoop. Took a couple of pace
laps to pry it off. he retired to the paddock.