fot

Re: The 'TWIN FLUX CYCLOTRON'

To: Paul Richardson <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Subject: Re: The 'TWIN FLUX CYCLOTRON'
From: Patrick McMullen <pmcmull@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:14:05 -0700
Ya,

I knew that.  Sounds like I'll wait till they work out the bugs
before I order one of those for my SIX.  Better yet, when they
unearth the first of the Dilithium Crystals and produce the first
containment chamber that can seperate Matter from
Anti-Matter...then I'll jump right in there!

"Scotty!  I need more power to the rear axles!!"
"Captain!  She can't take much more of this!!"

Seriously, I'm going to print out that wonderful piece by Paul and
take it to our coneheads at work.  Watch them scratch their heads!

Pat in NC