fot

Six Pack Trials

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Six Pack Trials
From: Patrick McMullen <pmcmull@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:37:01 -0700
My wife and I leave tomorrow for Little Switzerland, North
Carolina.
Along with another couple, we are hosting the Six Pack Trials this
year. For those that don't know, Six Pack is a Inter-Galactic
organization catering to the Triumph TR-250 and TR-6.  Little
Switzerland is in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains along the
Blue Ridge Parkway.  The show will be held on the front lawn of
the host hotel.  The view is spectacular!
We have lots planned for the 3 day event.  Even for the kids!  I'm
not sure where they will fit in these cars, but just in case!
We didn't have a topic for our tech session until now.  I'm going
to use Paul and Bill's dissertation on the Twin Flux Cyclotron.
Wont I appear smart!!!  :}

Happy Trails!

Pat in NC