fot

VTR Se Regional convention

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, stags@digest.net,
Subject: VTR Se Regional convention
From: ArthurK101@AOL.COM
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:55:14 EDT
Ladies and Gentlemen, Guys and Gals, Boys and Girls,

    Only ten days until the VTR Southeastern Regional Convention (Lake City,
Florida 3 miles S. of the intersection of I-75 and I-10 -- look at the map,
dude.)  Last weekend of October.

  We have a bunch of folks coming from all over the place.  If you have even
thought of coming and have not registered or made a reservation, what are you
waiting for?  We want YOU to come and have some fun.  Y'only live once --
even if our cars live again!  For the latest info e-mail me or check out:

 http://www.tfn.net/~tcnf

And if you procrastinate too long you can still come and register on Thurs,
Fri or Sat (that's the 28th, 29th or 30th of Oct).

Cheers.

Art Kelly
Chairman, VTR SE Regional