fot

Bonnets-TR3A

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bonnets-TR3A
From: TR3197@AOL.COM
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:11:55 EDT
I have a bonnet (hood) that has no lip on the trailing edge. This is the
first time I noticed this on a TR3A hood.

I checked it dimensionally with other hoods and the dimension was correct.
The edge appears die cut with no roughness or irregularity. What gives? I
would be surprised if it came from the factory this way, but it looks like it.

It is for sale and I dont want to send it to some unsuspecting person. It
might be a good one for a Vintage racer, though. It will be very cheap.

Anyone know anything about this.?