fot

Shucks

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Shucks
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:16:41 -0600 (MDT)
As you may recall, the remains of one of my former autocross cars was delivered
to a local fellow a week or two back.  What I was to get out of the deal, sort
of, was an old lathe from his business.  His crew know how to work machines with
lots of lights and buttons, but levers and belts are beyond them.

Anyway, we shuffled our schedules so this afternoon  we could load it into the
back of his pickup and haul it up from his building to my shop.  Well, it hasn't
rained in the Salt Lake Valley for 38 days.  Of course, it started raining this
afternoon.

Oh well, maybe next week.

mjb.