fot

Re: Weight of revolving mass

To: gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com, jwheeler@robus.com,
Subject: Re: Weight of revolving mass
From: RDWISMER@AOL.COM
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:00:05 EST

         The late Mike Belfer recommended no more than two racing seasons on
lightened production rods. He also shotpeened [stress relieved] the oil hole.
He told me this after my lightened rods without stressed relieved or filled
oil holes let go in Corner Five at Blackhawk Farms. Since then I have used
Corrello rods without incident. That includes many racing miles [shift point
6000] and occasional excursions to 7000........................Bob Wismer